Becker’s Spine Review
Weill Cornell’s Spine Care Center Leverages Multidisciplinary Approach: 6 Highlights
By Megan Wood
* The new Center for Comprehensive Spine Care at Weill Cornell Medicine offers patients with spine-related conditions and injuries centralized, multidisciplinary care in one building.
* Dr. Roger Härtl, Director of Spinal Surgery and Neurotrauma and Co-Director of the Weill Cornell Spine Center and professor of neurological surgery
* Dr. Neel Mehta, Medical Director of Pain Medicine, assistant professor of anesthesiology
* Dr. Bridget T. Carey, assistant professor of clinical neurology
* Dr. Jaspal Ricky Singh, assistant professor of rehabilitation medicine