Symptoms of spondylolisthesis range in severity, depending on the location and cause of the slippage. Some people may have no pain at all, or have only mild back pain.
However, as the condition worsens, symptoms may include:
- Low back pain, ranging from mild to severe
- Hamstring muscle tightness or spasms
- Buttock pain, numbness, or tingling
- Back stiffness
- Weakness or tingling of the legs and feet
- Tenderness around the area of the sli
Once a diagnosis of spondylolisthesis is made, the doctor will grade the degree of disc slippage and prescribe a specific course of treatment (see Diagnosing and Treating Spondylolisthesis).
We’ve Got Your Back
For more information about our treatment options, contact our office today.